Information and Referral
Knowing how and where to get information can make all the difference. Rolling Start maintains an up-to-date resource list to assist you with all of your disability needs.
Independent Living Skills
Developing or improving the skills needed to live independently at home or in the community is the focus of these services and programs.
- Money Management
- Living Well With A Disability
- Personal Care Attendant Management
- Self-Empowerment Workshops
- Job Seeking Skills Training
- Assertiveness Training
- Adult Education
- Computer Skills
Systems and Individual Advocacy
- Systems Change Advocacy and group Training
- Individual Advocacy Training and Benefits Assistance
- Cross Disability peer to peer support in group or individual settings
- Peer Advisory Facilitation Training
- Women’s Support Group
- Men’s Support Group
- Listings of accessible affordable housing
- Housing Referrals
- Assistance in completing HUD forms
- Nursing Home Transition Assistance
- Listings of Qualified Personal Care Providers
- Information and Referral
- Service Coordination
- Helpline Program – Emergency Response Service
- Device Lending Library
- Consumer Equipment Reuse Program
For additional information contact: Samuel Moore at 909.884.2129.
Rolling Start is a California LEAD ORGANIZATION who works directly with willing and eligible individuals with disabilities, support networks and providers to facilitate and monitor their transition from facilities to community settings.
Eligible individuals of all ages with physical and mental disabilities have an opportunity to participate.
This program is monitored by The California Dept. of Health Care Services.